No products in the cart.
Spidi G-Carbon Gloves
- Full-grain goatskin construction (topside
and palm) for extreme suppleness
- PVC metacarpo-phalangeal protective shells under leather (perforated for a great look)
- Stretch comfort gusset over the wrists
- External stitching on the fingers
- Palm and ring and little finger reinforcements in synthetic leather
- TPR hypothenar protective shell (palm slider)
- Dual closure system with an adjustment tab under a protective flap
- Forearm protection from foam reinforcement under leather
- Index, middle, little finger and thumb knuckle protection from foam under leather
- Reflective nighttime visibility panel
The G-Carbon from Spidi is a lightweight, high-performance glove designed to protect your hands both on road and off. Despite a weight of just 140 grams G-Carbon gloves have the hard to attain EN13594:2015 KP CE safety certification. Made from a hard-wearing Hi-Fit goat leather (0.6mm to 0.8mm) with advanced synthetic suede sections as well as carbon fibre armour across the knuckles for additional safety, this is a thin and comfortable off-road glove with a level of protection suitable for the road.
Featuring Velcro wrist closure, a pull tab to make it quick and easy to put them on, flex panels to allow a full range of motion with no bunching or chaffing, padded palms and outer hand areas for comfort and safety, and integrated punched mesh vents to keep your hands dry and cool. The index fingers are touch-screen friendly so you can use your GPS, smartphone, and other touchscreen devices without removing your gloves.
M – Medium, L – Large, XL – Extra Large, XXL – Extra Extra Large