No products in the cart.
Spidi 4Season EVO H2Out Jacket
The main chassis integrates high-tenacity Extra Tenax 3-layers nylon 6.6 – offering excellent abrasion and puncture resistance – and a PU coated polyester, in comfort-sensitive areas. 6 generous mesh panels grant excellent air circulation; positioned on chest, forearm and back, they have been strategically located to cool rider in the most efficient way during warmest days. The 4 Season Evo jacket has CE certification and it comes with ForceTech removable protectors in the shoulders and Warrior Lite elbows, that are CE Level 2 certified.
Standard Step-In Wear equipment includes 2 inner separate jackets: a rain jacket, made with 5k/5k H2Out breathable and waterproof fabric and a 100gr/sqm thermal liner. It is possible to use each of the 3 parts of 4 Season Evo as a stand-alone, or combined with 1 or 2 other components. There are 3M Scotchlite reflectors for excellent nighttime visibility and there’s a jacket-to-pant zipper connection for additional safety. In order to ensure that the jacket can be tailored to fit perfectly, it has the SPIDI integrated adjustment Ergofit System, with an adjustable E.S.T. fastener on the collar. For those unexpected rain showers, there are 2 waterproof outside pockets.
- Removable shoulder and elbow protection
- Optional back protector and chest protestor (sold separately)
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable lining with wadding 100 grams
- Removable 2°layer H2Out lining
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane and quilted lining
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
S – Small, M – Medium, L – Large, XL – Extra Large, XXL – Extra Extra Large