No products in the cart.
Spidi 4Season EVO H2Out Pants
4 Season Evo H2out trousers are the perfect match for all SPIDI adventure jackets; it’s ideal for all-year long motorcycle travelers. The main chassis integrates high-tenacity Extra Tenax 3-layers nylon 6.6 – offering excellent abrasion and puncture resistance – and a PU coated polyester, in comfort-sensitive areas. The 4 Season Evo trousers have CE certification they come with Multitech removable protectors in the knees and hips, certified to the EN 1621-1:2012 standard. Knees protectors are also adjustable (10 centimeters) in order to find the right position for each rider’s anatomy and riding style.
The pants also feature the Step-In Wear System, a waterproof H2Out 5K/5K membrane that can be worn inside the pants in rainy or colder conditions. There are 2 big ventilation panels strategically located in a position where ventilation and transpiration are at maximum level in riding position. There are 3M Scotchlite reflectors for excellent nighttime visibility and there’s a jacket-to-pant zipper connection for additional safety. Double YKK zippers on the legs bottom make the pants wearable over or under touring boots.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable knee and hip armor included
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable 2° layer H2Out lining
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Pants bottom adjustable with motocross boots
- Resealable vented panels
- Lumbar adjust micrometric stretch tightening system
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
S – Small, M – Medium, L – Large, XL – Extra Large, XXL – Extra Extra Large